Today I want to talk to you about dreams.
Some of us have a very clear dream – a goal that we want to achieve.
However, others don’t really know what their dream is.
You might feel like something in your life is missing, but you can’t exactly identify what that is. That is what we will do today-
we will identify YOUR dream.
What is your dream?
We all know those people who know exactly what they want in life. They have a dream and seem to be achieving their goals every time you run into them.
But maybe that is not you. Maybe you know something is missing in your life, but you are not sure what it is? Or maybe you think you know, but you are just not sure if it is really what you want in life.
Not to worry – I am here to help you identify your dream.
How do you identify what your dream in life is?
Take a moment to yourself. Imagine your life in 5 years, what is the first thing that pops into your mind? Is it your own home? Is it a promotion? Or maybe it is leaving your job and working from home?
Take your time and draw this image. Write down what this life looks like.
Have your written it down? What did you write? Your dream is hiding in there.
Maybe you wrote exactly what reflects your dream. Maybe you wrote the words I have my own business. Congratulations – your dream just revealed itself to you.
But maybe you didn’t write that. Perhaps you wrote things like be at home more, feel less stressed, be flexible – these a little parts of one dream work from home. Your dream is in there – write, read and identify.
How did I identify My Dream?
I identified my dream because I got a little taste of it. I got to experience and then I found out THIS IS WHAT IT MISSED IN LIFE.
In 2014 I travelled to Australia and fell in love with the country. After 4 weeks of sun, beautiful people and unreal nature it was clear to me – this is my future. I want to live here.
Into steps, how to identify your dream?
- Get a blank piece of paper, your beautiful self, a pen and a time when you won’t be disturbed
- Take a minute and close your eyes. Imagine your life 5 years from now. What would you want it to look like? If you could decide on anything, what would it be like? Keep in mind to not think what it will or would look like, but what you want it to look like
- Write your life down 5 years from now. Anything that you just visioned, write it down
- Read and really take in the words. Your Dream is in there and it is up to you to find it. Read and you’ll identify what you want in life
- YOU DID IT – you identified your dream.
If you want to know what to do now you have identified your dream, please read this post on goal setting. And definitely stay tuned as I post every fortnight and will be guiding you further!
I think you would also appreciate this post on mindset
Liked this post? Subscribe here and be the first one to receive the newest posts!